This is the Stars and Stripes version of the Negroni. It uses the characteristic American spirit – rye whiskey – instead of gin and became famous in the 50s. It is both strong and fascinating, like its most famous
admirers, the male stars of Hollywood of the time.
- 1 part (3 cl - 1oz) Campari
- 1 part (3 cl - 1oz) Rye Whiskey
- 1 part (3 cl - 1oz) Dry Vermouth
1) Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice cubes.
2) Stir well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
3) Garnish with orange peel and red cherry cocktail.
Size: from 16cl to 24cl
The cocktail glass is commonly used to prepare “straight up” alcoholic cocktails without ice in the glass, usually shaken.