Invented during the prohibition years and served in American style, The Boulevardier mixes European ingredients and has a rich, intriguing and intense taste.
- 2 parts (1oz, 3cl) Campari
- 2 parts (1oz, 3cl) Red Vermouth
- 3 parts (1oz, 3cl) Bourbon Whiskey
1) Pour all ingredients into mixing glass with ice cubes.
2) Stir well and strain into chilled cocktail glass
3) Garnish with lemon twist.
Size: from 16cl to 24cl
The cocktail glass is commonly used to prepare “straight up” alcoholic cocktails without ice in the glass, usually shaken.