Invented during the prohibition years and served in American style, The Boulevardier mixes European ingredients and has a rich, intriguing and intense taste.
- 2 parts (1oz, 3cl) Campari
- 2 parts (1oz, 3cl) Red Vermouth
- 3 parts (1,5 oz, 4,5cl) Bourbon Whiskey
1) Pour all ingredients into mixing glass with ice cubes.
2) Stir well and strain into chilled cocktail glass
3) Garnish with lemon twist.
Size: from 16cl to 24cl
The cocktail glass is commonly used to prepare “straight up” alcoholic cocktails without ice in the glass, usually shaken.