In 1972, Mirko Stocchetto at the Bar Basso in Milan added sparkling wine instead of the gin by mistake to a Negroni. He then realized that this variation had some sense and this humble mistake led to the creation of a classic cocktail that is still enjoyed all around the world today, and to its name: in fact, in Italian "sbagliato" means mistaken. Ideal for those who want to enjoy a few "bubbles" without having to forget the classic sharp Negroni taste they know and love.
- 1 part (1 oz, 3cl) Campari
- 1 part (1 oz, 3cl) Red Vermouth
- 1 part (top) Sparkling Wine
1) Build in a double rocks glass with ice.
2) Garnish with a slice of orange.
Size: from 20cl
It is commonly used to serve neat aperitif or any drink “on the rocks”.