According to the art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) on the protection of personal data ("GDPR"), we would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data acquired through your consultation of this website, sending e-mail through this site, or filling out forms on it.
This informative is valid only for this website and not for other websites, you may consult via links; the Data Controller is not responsible for the websites of third parties.
1. Types of data processed
1.1 Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. They are information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but considering their very nature could identify the users, through processing and association with data held by third parties.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: apart from this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
1.3 Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website, the completion of the data forms (form) and / or the newsletter subscription forms present on the website allow the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in these forms or in the e-mail sent.
Specific summary information can be reported or displayed on the pages of the website, prepared for particular services on request.
2. Purposes and methods of processing personal data
As specifically indicated in each data collection form, personal data voluntarily provided by the user will be processed for the following purposes:
1. Sending of the information required;
2. Supply of products and services ordered and fulfillment of contractual obligations;
3. Fulfillment of obligations under laws and regulations;
4. Accounting, invoicing, credit management and accounting administrative activities in general;
5. Sending newsletters and periodic e-mails regarding Campari Group products, promotional activities of various kinds and data processing for statistical purposes.;
6. Activities of profiling or collection and processing of data concerning users in order to divide them into groups according to their behavior.
The processing of data is carried out in compliance with the limits and conditions set by law, with automated tools, including electronic and telematics methods. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the requested information and services. In the case provided for in points 5 and 6, they will be kept for no. 24 months, subject to your opposition.
3. Supply of personal data
Except as concerning the navigation data, the supply of personal data is optional.
4. Consequences of your refusal to supply personal data
The lack of total or partial availability of data may make it impossible to pursue the aforementioned purposes.
5. Categories of parties to whom personal data could be transmitted
The data object of the treatment will not be diffused, sold or exchanged with third parties without the consent expressed by the data subject. The scope of the data communication is limited exclusively to the subjects competent for the fulfillment of the contractual operations and the observance of legal obligations. They may therefore be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
• Subjects that provide services for the management of the information system;
• Law Firm or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
• Administrations, public bodies and competent authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations
and / or provisions of public bodies;
• Campari Affiliates, external or internal data processors directly involved in the performance of the service or which are authorized to know the data according to the law.
Within the organization of the Data Controller, the data will be communicated only to subjects specifically in charge of processing.
6. Data subject’s rights
The data subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right to access, correct or cancel the processing of their personal data, to require their portability (ie the right to receive the data supplied by them in a format readable by an automatic device or requesting that they be transmitted to another data controller). They also have the right to revoke the consent given and to propose a complaint to a Local Privacy Authority (Garante Privacy).
They also have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of their data for direct marketing and profiling purposes.
To exercise these rights, the data subjects may forward their requests to the Data Controller by writing to the following e-mail address: Att.ne of the Legal Representative of Davide Campari Milano S.p.A. - Via Franco Sacchetti n. 20 - Sesto San Giovanni (Milan); they can also contact the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: [email protected].
7. Data Controller
The Data Controller is DAVIDE CAMPARI – MILANO S.p.A., with registered office in Via F. Sacchetti n. 20, Sesto San Giovanni (Milan), Italy.
8. Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer is domiciled at the registered office of the Data Controller. Email: [email protected]
9. Data Processors
The External Data Processors are:
- ContactLab S.p.A., Via Natale Battaglia, n. 12, Milano;
- Softec S.p.A. - Piazzale Lugano 19, 20158 Milano.